You will be accommodated in local family-run guesthouses (B&Bs) or small family run hotels, where you will encounter a friendly welcome and homely comfort. All our accommodation is approved by Bord Failte – the Irish Tourist Board or the Northern Ireland Tourism Board and are at least 3 stars. Rooms are twin, double or triple en-suite and single rooms are also available on request.
- Accommodation in B&B, hostel or small hotel.
- Maps and detailed route notes
- Information on where to have dinner and get lunch etc
- Luggage transfers while you walk
- Information on how to get to your first B&B and back to the airport at the end of the tour
Meals – Breakfast is included in your price and packed lunches can be purchased at almost all accommodations. We will have a list or restaurants for you to chose from for your evening and all will be either at your accommodation or within a short walking distance away. Vegetarians (including those that eat fish) will be catered for, but this needs to be acknowledged on your booking form.