Although the weather did not cooperate every day we still had a fantastic time. The walking distances were perfect. The maps and direction were great and the Bed and Breakfast’s you selected were outstanding. Our favourite of al...
You will be accommodated in local family-run guesthouses (B&Bs) or small family run hotels, where you will encounter a friendly welcome and homely comfort. All our accommodation is approved by Bord Failte – the Irish Tourist Board or the Northern Ireland Tourism Board and are at least 3 stars. Rooms are twin, double or triple en-suite and single rooms are also available on request.
- Accommodation in B&B, hostel or small hotel.
- Maps and detailed route notes
- Information on where to have dinner and get lunch etc
- Luggage transfers while you walk
- Information on how to get to your first B&B and back to the airport at the end of the tour
Meals – Breakfast is included in your price and packed lunches can be purchased at almost all accommodations. We will have a list or restaurants for you to chose from for your evening and all will be either at your accommodation or within a short walking distance away. Vegetarians (including those that eat fish) will be catered for, but this needs to be acknowledged on your booking form.